The Indie Bible |
Affordable Music Promotion for Artists of ALL Genres!
The Indie Bible is our FLAGSHIP directory. First published in 1999, it is an INTERNATIONAL music resource that helps independent artists of ALL GENRES with their music promotion, indie marketing campaigns, finding a record deal, getting reviews, radio airplay, distribution and radio promotion.
The Indie Bible is over 1100 pages and is organized into 16 Sections. Each section is sorted by GENRE and GEOGRAPHIC location.
The sections are as follows:
1. MUSIC REVIEWERS OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC (magazines, online websites, music blogs)
2. LOCAL MUSIC RESOURCES (alternative weeklies, local websites, local music blogs)
3. RADIO PROMOTERS
4. RADIO STATIONS THAT PLAY INDEPENDENT MUSIC (college, community, internet, podcasts)
5. MUSIC PROMOTION AND MARKETING SERVICES
6. ARTIST/BAND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
7. INDIE PR SERVICES
8. MUSIC PUBLICISTS
9. INDIE RECORD LABELS (includes major labels that accept unsolicited demos)
10. ONLINE MUSIC VENDORS THAT WILL SELL YOUR MUSIC
11. MUSIC DISTRIBUTORS
12. DIGITAL MUSIC DISTRIBUTORS (will get your songs into iTunes, Spotify etc.)
13. DIGITAL MUSIC STORES THAT WILL SELL YOUR MP3s
14. MUSIC-RELATED SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES AND ONLINE MUSIC COMMUNITIES
15. PROMOTIONAL TOOLS AND RESOURCES FOR MUSICIANS AND BANDS
16. 66 ARTICLES COVERING ALL THE KEY AREAS OF THE MUSIC BUSINESS
ALL GENRES are covered including Acoustic, Alt-Country, Ambient, Bluegrass, Blues, Celtic, Children's, Christian, Classical, Country, Crust, Dance, EBM, Electronic, Emo, Experimental, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Goth, Hardcore, Hip Hop, Indie Rock, Industrial, Jamband, Jazz, Latin, Metal (all styles), New Age, Noise, Oi, Pop, Prog Rock, Punk, Rap, Reggae, R&B, Rock, Roots, Singer/Songwriter, Ska, Soul, Women in Music and World Music!
The Indie Bible will help you to gain WORLDWIDE EXPOSURE on a LIMITED budget!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE INDIE BIBLE >>>